Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Photos

While I was at the Museum for Robin Hood Day, I stopped by the sword fighting class. I'll be going again this Saturday to see some other weapons/techniques, but until then, here are a couple pictures from last time.
The first one was used for a brochure about the classes.




Then that Monday I spent the day shooting some of the programs for school vacation week and some rooms for Joanne to show to people interested in renting the Museum. The way I felt that day is one of the reasons I hope to continue in the photography field. Being able to get completely caught up in work and enjoying it, even if in the end I did not get a huge amount of photos, is a great feeling.
These are two of the rooms available for event rentals: the auditorium and conference room.

No comments:

Post a Comment